Our mission to serve the greater good of our communities goes beyond keeping our audience informed and safe. TEGNA and our stations take an active role in helping make our communities better places to live and work.
- Receive a 2:1 match for your donations to the causes and nonprofits important to you.
- Help mentor our nation’s veterans through our partnership with American Corporate Partners.
- TEGNA employees receive 10 hours of paid time off annually for volunteer work.
Through the TEGNA Foundation, we work to improve lives in the communities we serve by contributing to a variety of local charitable causes through Community Grants. Learn more about our corporate responsibility initiatives here.
Supporting Our Communities
- Raised $66 million for COVID-19 relief efforts
- Distributed 260 TEGNA Foundation Community Grants totaling $1.8 million
- Approved more than 3,000 employee matching gifts totaling more than $1.9 million to more than 1,000 nonprofits
Awards & Recognition
Named to Points of Lights’ The Civic 50 as one of the 50 most community-minded companies in the United States